New Year Resolution Ideas | Thematic Week
2021 is almost here, and I think all of us are excited about it. This year has been a complete chaos, it has been hard, sad, overwhelming… But, now we have to set ourselves new proposes, new dreams, new goals that we will try to fulfill during this whole new year.
2020 has been a very hard year, but we have learnt a lot during this time, and we have to think about that during this new year, we cannot forget about, empathy, patience and common sense because now more than ever we must be responsible.
But today I bring you some new year resolution ideas, that I have divided into different categories. Hope you can enjoy them!
1- Purposes in the academic field:
(For these purposes, I think it is very important that we divide them into small weekly goals or goals for each month, so that they are easier to achieve and that motivate us to continue with it)
- Achieve a B2 or C1 level of a language that we have been learning for a few years.
- Reaching an A2 or B1 level of a language new to us.
- Find a new form of organization that will be more useful for us next year.
- Be satisfied with our work and effort in next year’s grades and achievements in college / classes.
- Choose a course or opt for a scholarship to continue learning about something you are passionate about.
2 – Purposes on self love and self esteem:
(These are the most important ones and that is why you have to take them easy, and work on them throughout the year)
- Start writing a journal in which to capture our feelings.
- Change our toxic relationships and meet new people.
- Make a complete look makeover like we’ve always wanted no matter what others think.
- Dedicate 1 day a month to taking care of ourselves for a full 24 hours.
- Lead a healthier life by going to the gym and eating healthy food.
- Find a face routine that works well for us.
- Learn to love and value ourselves little by little and not let what others think leave us without doing and fulfilling what we want.
3- Other purpose ideas:
- Value those who are always with us and thank them.
- Finish a project you’ve been working on for a while.
- Savemoney to take a trip to a city that you would love to know.
- Researching for new topics that we will like and we will be passionate about.
- Read at least 2 books every month.
- Listen to new styles of music every month.
This is all!
Hope you have liked it and hope your 2021 is incredible and you get to complete all your goals!